- 700ml almond milk (vanilla almond breeze if possible)
- 500ml almond milk unsweetened
- 225g white or brown rice, uncooked
- 50g sugar or 100g stevia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- cinnamon to taste
- Combine almond milk and rice in a large saucepan, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 – 10 minutes (leave on for longer for thicker pudding) with the lid on until the rice is soft.
- Add sugar, vanilla, almond extract and cinnamon. Stir and serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Adapted from the original recipe from here.