- 125g self-raising flour
- 40g cocoa powder
- 100g caster sugar
- 250ml milk
- 75g unsalted melted butter
- 2 eggs beaten
- 350ml orange juice
- 75g caster sugar
- 75g soft light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Spray a 1 litre baking dish with spray oil
- Sift flour and cocoa powder in a bowl and stir in the caster sugar. Make a well in the centre and whisk in the milk melted butter and eggs to form a smooth batter (it should be quite runny)
- Pour the mixture into the dish
- For the topping:
- Combine the sugars and cocoa and sprinkle over the top of the mixture.
- Pour the orange juice into a saucepan and heat until boiling point then carefully and evenly pour over the pudding.
- Bake in a preheated oven, 180c, for 40 – 45 minutes until the pudding is firm to the touch and some bubbles of sauce appear on the top.
- Rest for 5 minutes and serve.